Betting the Preakness Stakes is something much easier to do after all the emotion lived two weeks earlier in the Kentucky Derby. When it comes to the Preakness (and for that matter the Belmont too) we cannot accurately determine who might go off favorite because the odds and the contenders will change so much leading up to and after the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.
The Preakness Stakes or what is often called “The Run for the Black-Eyed Susans” is the second-leg of horse racing’s “Triple Crown.” The event is always held on the third Saturday in May and takes place at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland.
Horseracing odds at YouWager.eu will be available for all games on the schedule.
Sign up and get 100% Bonus.
- College Basketball News (56)
- College Football News (60)
- Entertainment (2)
- eSports News (6)
- Golf News (48)
- Horse Racing News (16)
- MLB News (118)
- Nascar & Auto Racing News (23)
- NBA News (103)
- NFL News (225)
- NHL News (55)
- Post (3)
- Soccer News (144)
- Tennis News (21)
- UFC & Boxing News (47)
- Video Editorial (53)
- YouWager Sports News & Updates (37)
- PGA Tour: The Northern Trust Preview
- NFL Preseason Picks – Check Out Duo of Sure Week 3 Winners!
- MLB Series: Los Angeles Angels Vs Arizona Diamondbacks, Betting Analysis.
- NFL Preseason: Highlight Trio of Week 3 Preseason Picks
- MLB Series: Philadelphia Phillies Vs Washington Nationals, Betting Analysis