2018 NFL Wild Card Betting Preview Presented by Dan The Man
The 2018 NFL Wild Card round kicks off this Saturday with the first two postseason games featuring Tennessee at Kansas City and Atlanta at L.A. Rams. The action resumes on Sunday with two more matches featuring Buffalo at Jacksonville and Carolina at New Orleans.
The wildcard round brings an interesting scenario for online betting fans. While some of the so-called favorites are getting a ton of support from bettors, other teams stand a great chance due to their previous results against their postseason rivals. For example, the Tennessee Titans have won four of its last six against the Chiefs dating to 2007 and are 4-1 all-time in Kansas City.
Another example is the Atlanta Falcons, who have won six of the previous seven matchups (including the playoffs) against the Rams and carry a four-game winning streak into Saturday night.
- NCAAF Double Action: #10 UCF Knights at East Carolina Pirates & #22 Mississippi State Bulldogs at #5 LSU Tigers
- NFL Trio of Action: Saints at Ravens & Cowboys at Redskins & Rams at 49ers
- NFL Week 7 Quartet of Action: Game Preview and Betting Analysis
- NCAAF Double Action: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide at Tennessee Volunteers and #16 North Carolina State Wolfpack at #3 Clemson Tigers
- ALCS Game 5: Boston Red Sox at Houston Astros