Dan “The Man” NFL Super Bowl LIII Picks and Odds
Football season is over but the fun does not end here, after snatching the trophy on Super Bowl LII against the Patriots, the Philadelphia Eagles figure as the favorites for the upcoming season. Check the betting picks and odds from Dan “The Man” for the Super Bowl LIII.
From all-time favorite New England Patriots to the long-shot Detroit Lions, Dan shares his betting picks and team odds for who could win the trophy in the next Super Bowl edition. Join us for a full analysis and keep the football fever going.
Remember to follow Dan “The Man” and get all details about the major league’s sports weekly.
- NCAAF Double Action: #10 UCF Knights at East Carolina Pirates & #22 Mississippi State Bulldogs at #5 LSU Tigers
- NFL Trio of Action: Saints at Ravens & Cowboys at Redskins & Rams at 49ers
- NFL Week 7 Quartet of Action: Game Preview and Betting Analysis
- NCAAF Double Action: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide at Tennessee Volunteers and #16 North Carolina State Wolfpack at #3 Clemson Tigers
- ALCS Game 5: Boston Red Sox at Houston Astros